Long Eaton, Derbyshire
Salary: £9.40 to £11.70 /hour
Premier Care are excited to be recruiting for Care Assistants to join our Premier Care Family.
We are currently recruiting for several positions ranging from; Full time, Part time, bank and weekend shifts only.
At Premier Care, we’re passionate about helping our professional care workers to develop and grow.
Our whole organisation was founded on the principle of giving people the opportunity to make a career out of giving something back to the communities we serve.
If you are looking for some flexible working hours whilst you’re at University or College, or a new career path in care, Premier Care might be the right fit for you!
We’re proud to be one of the top employers for carers in terms of guaranteed hours, wage and mileage rates.
We pay our carers £9.40 – £10.70 per hour of actual contact time. This is dependent on qualification and length of service. There is also a £1.00 per hour of contact time increase for unsocial hours which includes weekends.
We pay 0.20p per mile travel. Travel time is not paid but calculated to ensure national minimum wage compliance. We are the largest care provider in Derbyshire thus our travel time below industry standard.
We work on two shifts, 7am-2pm and 4pm-10:30pm. We can provide guaranteed minimum hours after a successful probationary period.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that puts care and respect at the centre of everything we do.
We are recruiting in Long Eaton, so if you live in any of the surrounding areas, why not give us a call on 01623 810100.
As a carer for Premier Care you will bring the independence back to people in the community and give them a sense of happiness along the way.
The job will consist of:
- Driving to each client’s house on the specific run in the community.
- Having a chat with a client, learning about their needs and interests.
- Preparing meals for clients.
- Helping with personal care i.e. Washing, using the toilet and dressing.
- Supporting clients in taking medication.
- Helping clients to make shopping lists and sometimes shopping for them.
- Being attentive to changes in needs and condition.
- Documenting everything that has happened during the call.
Premier Care holds Care close to the heart, so we always ensure our staff have:
- One to one time with management.
- Realistic Travel Times.
- Dedicated On-call team available in the office to support your entire shift.
- Guaranteed hours available
We offer rewards to our carers for the level of care they provide to the community.
The rewards we offer:
- Opportunities to progress internally.
- Can gain qualifications through the Premier Care Academy.
- Access to PerkBox where you can obtain £1000’s of discount codes and freebies.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our successful team here at Premier Care, we would like to hear from you, so please call our Recruitment team on 01623 810100.