Salary: £9.40 to £10.70 /hour
Premier Care are excited to be recruiting for Care Assistants to join our Premier Care Family in the Ashfield area, including Sutton in Ashfield, Kirkby in Ashfield and Ravenshead. We can offer Full time, Part time, Bank and Weekend only positions for the right candidates.
At Premier Care, we’re passionate about helping our professional care workers to develop and grow. Our whole organisation was founded on the principle of giving people the opportunity to make a career out of giving something back to the communities we serve. So if you are looking to further your career and gain new skills, Premier Care might be the right fit for you!
Pay Rates and Works Perks:
We pay our carers £9.40 – £10.70 per hour of actual contact time. This is dependent on qualification and length of service. There is also a £1.00 per hour of contact time increase for unsocial hours which includes weekends.
The rewards we offer:
- Opportunities to progress internally
- Support with gaining NVQ qualifications through the Premier Care Academy.
- Access to PerkBox where you can obtain £1000’s of discount codes and freebies.
We pay 20p per mile travel. Travel time is not paid but calculated to ensure national living wage compliance. Due to the location of our clients and the logistics of the role, the use of a car for travel purposes is essential.
We work on two shifts, 7am-2pm and 4pm-10:30pm. We can provide guaranteed minimum hours after a successful probationary period of 3 months on either a part time or full time basis.
As a carer for Premier Care you will bring the independence back to people in the community and give them a sense of happiness along the way.
The job will consist of:
- Driving to each client’s house on the specific run in the community.
- Having a chat with a client, learning about their needs and interests.
- Preparing meals for clients.
- Helping with personal care i.e. Washing, using the toilet and dressing.
- Supporting clients in taking medication.
- Helping clients to make shopping lists and sometimes shopping for them.
- Being attentive to changes in needs and condition.
- Documenting everything that has happened during the call.
Premier Care holds Care close to the heart, so we always ensure our staff have:
- One to one time with management.
- Realistic travel time between your visits
- Dedicated On-call team available in the office to support your entire shift.
- Guaranteed working hours available
This role would be ideal for individuals who have worked in similar positions such as Care Assistant, Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Community Care Worker, Registered Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our successful team here at Premier Care, we would like to hear from you, so please call our Recruitment team on 01623 810100or apply with an up to date CV and a member of our team will be in touch!