Adult Care Worker – Level 2
Do you want to become a Home Care Support Worker, hold a full driving licence and have your own car?
The Academy is currently recruiting individuals who wish to work towards achieving an apprenticeship in Health and Social Care (Adults) progressing to full-time employment with Premier Care.
The benefits of doing an Apprenticeship includes:
- Full time employment, earning a wage while you learn.
- Gaining a nationally recognised and industry standard qualification.
- Learning job specific skills.
- Learning at a pace suited to you.
- Paid holidays
- Great career progression prospects.
We welcome applicants in the following areas; Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. Successful applicants will be paid £8.00 per hour, rising to £9.00 once qualified, and subject to a DBS check.