Are you caring, compassionate and driven?
Are you able to drive for work?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care?
Want Guaranteed Contracted work hours?
Join our family today!
Premier Care are excited to be recruiting for Care Assistants to join our Premier Care Family. As a carer for Premier Care you will bring the independence back to people in the community and give them a sense of happiness along the way.
The job will consist of:
- Having a chat with a client, learning about their needs and interests.
- Preparing meals for clients.
- Helping with personal care i.e. Washing, using the toilet and dressing.
- Supporting clients in taking medication.
- Helping clients to make shopping lists and sometimes shopping for them.
- Being attentive to changes in needs and condition.
- Documenting everything that has happened during the call.
This role would be ideal for individuals who have worked in similar positions such as Care Assistant, Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Community Care Worker, Registered Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse. However, no formal experience is required. We want to work with people who have the correct character to care. We offer a weeklong induction covering specialist topics and ‘on the job’ training.
While you’re training, you’ll receive £8.40 per hour – this includes all your training and shadowing shifts. After your training week you’ll receive £9.90 per hour.
When you pass your probation, you’ll be paid £10.30 per hour. If you complete your level 2 qualiﬁcation, you’ll receive £10.80 per hour. There will be a pay increase when you complete your ﬁrst years’ service with us.
We also pay £1.00 per hour unsociable hours, which covers weekends, bank holidays and time worked before 7am and 10pm.
Additional attendance bonus of 50p per hour when you attend all calls on your rota
Get in touch with us today! Contact our recruitment team on 01623 810100!