Are you caring, compassionate and driven?
Are you able to drive for work?
Are you looking for a rewarding career in care?
Want Guaranteed Contracted work hours?
Join our family today!
Premier Care are excited to be recruiting for Care Assistants to join our Premier Care Family in Nottinghamshire and local surrounding areas.
Premier Care have been supporting individuals in their own home for more than 20 years and have fast become one of the largest providers in Derbyshire.
Whether you are looking for a change of scenery, to learn new skills or to progress within your career, Premier Care can provide the opportunity you seek.
At Premier Care, we’re passionate about helping our professional Care Assistants to develop and grow. Our whole organisation was founded on the principle of giving people the opportunity to make a career out of giving something back to the communities we serve. We have our own in-house training and dedicated teams in all departments to help support, coach and develop our employees to the best of their abilities, with plenty of scope to progress further in your carer within Premier Care.
We have excellent rates of pay and benefits for all our employees.
Pay Rates and Works Perks:
- £10.47– Probationary rate
- £10.87– Unqualified rate (Once probationary is passed)
- £11.37– Qualified rate (Once probationary is passed)
- Loyalty bonus –After a years’ service, we will push your hourly rate up 40p
- Attendance bonus –Additional 50p on top of every hour if there is no none-attendance in that pay period
- Unsocial rate –Additional £1.00 when working Weekends, Bank Holidays, before 7:00am and after 22:00pm
- Mileage – 20p
Please note, pay is based on actual contact time with clients with a guaranteed hours per shift.
The rewards we offer:
- Opportunities to progress internally
- Support with gaining NVQ qualifications.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Bank contracts are available – This brings you stability and guaranteed hours.
- Fully paid training
- Work phone available – We use mobile apps to update rotas, care plans and visit feedbacks.
- Uniform, gloves and accessories are provided.
- We have a dedicated support team available for clients and staff – available from 06:00am – 23:00pm
- Don’t just do a job, build a career – Start qualifications in Health and Social Care whilst earning.
- £400 – Recommend a friend scheme (Unlimited recommendations)
- Company pension scheme
All positions with Premier Care are subject to a satisfactory DBS and Reference checks.
We pay you 20p per mile for travel expenses. Travel time is not paid but calculated to ensure national living wage compliance. Due to the location of our Clients and logistics of the role, access to a car for travel purposes in essential.
We work on two shifts, 7am-2pm and 4pm-10: 30pm. Guaranteed minimum hours are offered to all our employees, part time or full time.
As a carer for Premier Care you will bring the independence back to people in the community and give them a sense of happiness along the way.
The job will consist of:
- Driving to each client’s house on the specific run in the community.
- Having a chat with a client, learning about their needs and interests.
- Preparing meals for clients.
- Helping with personal care i.e. Washing, using the toilet and dressing.
- Supporting clients in taking medication.
- Helping clients to make shopping lists and sometimes shopping for them.
- Being attentive to changes in needs and condition.
- Documenting everything that has happened during the call.
Premier Care holds Care close to the heart, so we always ensure our staff have:
- One to one time with management.
- Realistic travel time between your visits
- Dedicated On-call team available in the office to support your entire shift.
- Guaranteed working hours available
This role would be ideal for individuals who have worked in similar positions such as Care Assistant, Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Community Care Worker, Registered Nurse, Auxiliary Nurse, though no formal experience is required.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our successful team here at Premier Care, we would like to hear from you, so please call our Recruitment team on 01623 810100 or apply with an up to date CV and a member of our team will be in touch!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.90 to £12.70 /hour