Care Assistant – Contracted Hours Available, Driving is essential.
As an award-winning home care provider, we’re looking for dedicated and conscientious care assistants to join the Premier Care family on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis.
Premier Care have been supporting individuals in their own home for more than 20 years and have fast become one of the largest providers in Derbyshire.
Hours of Work
- 07:00am – 14:00pm
- 16:00pm – 22:30pm
Please note, times may vary depending on area of work.
- £9.90 – Probationary rate
- £10.30 – Unqualified rate (Once probationary is passed)
- £10.80 – Qualified rate (Once probationary is passed)
- Loyalty bonus – After a years’ service, we will push your hourly rate up 40p
- Attendance bonus – Additional 50p on top of every hour if there is no none-attendance in that pay period
- Unsocial rate – Additional £1.00 when working Weekends, Bank Holidays, before 7:00am and after 22:00pm
- Mileage – 20p
Please note, pay is based on actual contact time with clients with a guaranteed hours per shift.
- Full-Time, Part-Time and Bank contracts are available – This brings you stability and guaranteed hours.
- Fully paid training
- Work phone available – We use mobile apps to update rotas, care plans and visit feedbacks.
- Uniform, gloves and accessories are provided.
- We have a dedicated support team available for clients and staff – available from 06:00am – 23:00pm
- Don’t just do a job, build a career – Start qualifications in Health and Social Care whilst earning.
- £400 – Recommend a friend scheme (Unlimited recommendations)
- Company pension scheme
All positions with Premier Care are subject to a satisfactory DBS and Reference checks.