By providing training in-house we can ensure that the training given to our carers is of a high standard. The Premier Care Academy is also able to offer qualifications to our staff in different forms to ensure that everyone has the opportunity to progress and develop in their care careers.
Values and Behaviours
The Academy will embed the following adult care sector values and behaviours when delivering training:
- Caring consistently and enough about individuals to make a positive difference to their lives.
- Delivering care and support with kindness, consideration, dignity and respect.
- Doing the right thing for people, including speaking up for individuals who may be at risk.
- Communicating clearly, supporting successful caring relationships and effective team working.
- Applying knowledge and skills to provide high quality care and support.
- Commitment to improving the experience of people who need care and support ensuring it is person centred.